Tuesday, August 21, 2012

PNG


Glitter Text @ Glitterfy.com
It was an amazement to me when I read a novel discussing a few tribes from Papua New Guinea.


The feeling of living in their shoes are such a challenge and a great adventure for someone like me whose whole life is spent in a normal ground.

I dream of meeting one day these tribes and I have a thousands of questions to be asked on them.
They are living under the great care of nature. The thick forest only them have seen and touched is almost deprived to people like us who already tasted much of what we called "modernization".

Someday, I'll be in places where the trees and rivers are never ending. In those places where jeepneys smoke are unknown. And most especially, to the place where nature and me can be called one.

Papua New Guinea has still a lot of virgin forests.

Pictures are copied from