Saturday, September 21, 2013

Share on Saturday Questions for Me by Fairuz

These questions are by Fairuz in her Share on Saturday post.

I'm too excited to answer that I already finished it immediately. I just scheduled it and post today.

Tada! Here it is... ♥



1. If you are a superhero, which one is you? and why?

This is the first question, but I answered it lastly. It is maybe because I have a lot of heroes in my life, but I never thought myself as the hero, especially with a super powers. Anyway, if I'll be given a chance, I want to be.... arrrgggh.. I cannot really think of anyone!!! Hmmmmnnnn???
Okay, okay... r e s e a r c h i n g... keyword: super hero
 Well, I dont like what I saw in the internet. I'm not really a fan of them, though I'm watching some of them, I cannot really find any reason to be like them.
Maybe... maybe... maybe I'll be Bubbles! or Blossom!  HAHAHA
I'll like their hair color and they are super heroes! The powerpuff girls.
Anyway they are cute and despite their youth, they are willing to sacrifice their safety for the benefits of the many (All superheroes do). But they have flaws, they are playfull, they got mistakes, and most of all, they do fail. Though they are not humans like us, their characters best exemplify us humans. We have flaws, sometimes didn't take life seriously, made a lot of mistakes and failed in our endeavors. But we go on living. We survive the complexity, and happily surpass the troubles we encountered. We live not just for ourselves, but also, for the people who loves us, who depends on us. That's all, before I'll completely loss the connections to the powerpuff girls.

2. How many zoo have you been to?

Would you believe if I tell you that I haven't been to any zoo? Yes. Never! Let me make it my goal. I'll surely post it here if that time comes. But wait, I've been to places that several or sometimes few animals are displayed or caged. Still, I cannot call it a ZOO. It's just a recreational area where it happened to have those animals around as part of their attractions.

3. Do you sleep in the dark or with the lights on?

I sleep in the dark. I cannot really sleep, honestly, when the light is on.


4. What's you in 20 years from now on?

Well, 20 years from now... I'll be 43 years old. Oh yes, that's true. And as a 43 years old, I have already a stability in life. I may have a family of my own, a children who are already in high school maybe.

I hope my answers gave sense to you dear Fairuz. Thank you so much for the efforts.

Nice meeting you. ♥♥♥


2 comments:

Fairuz aka Beskot said...

ohhh powerpuff girls are so cute!!!yet they have superpower!yep absolutely right woot woot~
Thank you Shane for answering those questions, it is a pleasure to know you.
Btw, try to go on a date to any official zoo near you, it is kind of romantic in a way haha had mine years back, I really enjoyed it. lalala~

austineshane said...

I'm glad to know you too Fairuz ...

haha, i don't have anyone right now to accompany me on a romantic date ♥♥♥