Saturday, September 28, 2013

Share on Saturday: Questions for Me by Nicole

Now, we have all met Nicole. The Pretty Chinita from Zamboanga, Philippines. I actually didn't know that she's a Filipina until she had submitted her Share on Saturday and I got a chance to have a closer look to her picture and notice her ID holder. Hahaha! Yes, it was because of her ID holder that I learned she's living in the Philippines. I noticed the "Universidad de Zamboanga" words in it and I really did researched if there's really a school with that name in the Philipppines... I just cannot believe at first and the confirmation that we are living in the same country made me so happy and proud. 
Back when I first saw her blog, it was then too obvious that there was no way I could not guess her favorite color... which happens to be my favorite color too! 

Now it's my time to answer her questions laid after me.

Can you do this also ? ;)
Yes, I will do it!!! I'm still working for a page where I could put it. I couldn't promise a date, for I'll be too busy in the coming days. I will surely let you know when that comes out.

I HAVE IT NOW!

Are you a fan of BIGBANG ?
My first heard of Bigbang is from my friend. She's a very fan of them that she actually spent more than 10 thousand just to watch their concert in Manila. They made my friend very happy and because of that, I like them too.

Lastly, Do you prefer hiphop/rnb or pop music?
Can I answer classic? hahaha... Honestly, Any genre will do. What catches me most is the lyrics. But most of the time, I preferred "senti" songs. hehehe. In such kind of songs that I can contemplate and reflect very well.

Thank you so much Nicole for sharing a bit of yourself to us.



No comments: