Thursday, October 31, 2013

M I S S

This is the last day of October and of October Daily. Time flies so fast that I've lost track of it. I've missed a lot of things, a lot of people, and I have missed even myself.

I have been very busy and plunged myself into something that the world think is so valuable. But is it really? It depends upon every individual's opinion. It maybe important to you, but not to me.
What it is more important?
The money you earn in your job? or The time you have had with your family?

Many would reason out that what they earn are for their family also. True! They do not have enough time for their family for they are giving all their time to earn for their family. But that would satisfy their family? The answer is different in every family. Or sometimes, it will depend on their orientations. What sure is, everyone wants to earn and have all the time in the world to be with their family.
Well, I am too busy of this worldly things (my job, and worldly because I would want to believe that my job concerns the benefit of the world). And the result is, I've missed my family. Yes, my immediate family. I'm staying with them, yet, seldom I can talk with them. I wake up every weekdays to prepare for office and then, went home very late. So late that only mama is wake up to wait for me. I'm even at work sometimes during weekends. All I wish is to find more time with them.

No comments: