Sunday, October 13, 2013

Share on Saturday : Questions for Me by Mary Belle



These questions were asked by Mary Belle in her Share on Saturday's post.

What kind of weather do you prefer? Rainy or Sunny? Why?

I love both. I love to sleep or just cuddle my pillows all day during rainy days. But I do prefer sunny days especially when I'm about to go out for somewhere else. The perfect weather for me  is when the sky is gloomy, the sun is peeking just a little and there's no dropping of rain to get me soak or blow my umbrella.


What is your favorite book and why do you like it?

The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho. It has a lot way to inspire its reader. And it has beautiful and quotable lines. Hehe. Actually, it captures everyone in so many different ways. If you are that someone who has this ultimate goal of attaining something, or that someone that struggles and do hard works to survive, or that someone who fell in love the first time and thought he/she is the one then later met someone new and say, he/she is the destiny of you and trust the universe that if you are meant for each other the universe will find a way back for you and him/her to be together, then you'll surely love this book too.

The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-ExupĂ©ry. This book has a unique simplicity to inspire all ages and has a very creative way of expressing it. This book has quotable line too.


Since it's almost Christmas, what would you like to ask from Santa?

I'll just whisper it to Santa'a ear. HAHAHA


What do you do during weekends?

Weekend time is bonding time with my siblings at home while watching TV. Sometimes, it is sleeping time for the whole day just to satisfy myself of the lack of sleep I've been the previous days. It could be meeting time with the best friends in the world and hearing an anticipated mass with them. 


What is your fave hangout spot in the city?

Nothing really special. The usual is the SM malls or the esplanade (back then, we called it Boardwalk). But for my favorite, I prefer the remote (too brutal, cant just think of another word right now) places near coastal area, few kilometers from our barangay. Me and my friends used to walk it from our house up to anywhere our feet may lead us. We usually discover amazing places. Yes, its really amazing for us, especially for me who in my entire life, live in the city. It was like finding an oasis in the midst of the desert. Well (hehehe), we are surprised to see a very rural life in the barangays just after our barangay. We found a province in the city! I saw carabaos ploughing fields of rice. There were a lot who were fishing for there food in the river. And take note, they used small shrimp as bait to small fish. The most that shocked me and thrilled me was the wooden small boat that made us cross to the other side of the river. The fare cost was ₱2.00 only.

No comments: