Sunday, October 27, 2013

Share on Saturday : Questions for Me by Belita

Do you like abstract art pieces?

Yes, most especially those mind-bogglers pieces. I love to take a look up in the sky and think of how things are done and what if these things are done in another ways. I also admire people who can express themselves in a way like abstract.

What’s your dream?

I dreamt of becoming a doctor. But right now, I'm so far away in that dream. So I dream of becoming the best of where I am now and wherever I may be led by life. Maybe one of my weaknesses in this life is that I'm not too ambitious. I'm so contented of a simple life. I'm not competitive too. I always respect what others can do and what can I do or only do. These two are maybe the reason of my slow progress in life, but believe me, I really do not care. I have a different way of understanding and living life. I strongly do believe that all glory we have here on earth will not be brought to heaven.

These were the questions ask by Ms. Belita of KALEIDOSCOPE OF MY MEANDERINGS in her Share on Saturday.

♥ End of Post♥

1 comment:

Belita Isabel Janeira said...

Thanks, Shane, for giving nice answers to my two questions. I sincerely hope you make your dream come true sooner than you expect... Good luck!