Tuesday, October 01, 2013

Why I blog?


♥The first time I sign-up myself a blog, I am delighted by the idea of having my own space in the world wide web.

♥I also love having a diary, in blog, I can do it in a more creative way. ♥

♥I want to meet different kinds of people. I want to be aware of what's happening to other people, ordinary people like me. I want to have new friends.

♥Now that I have this blog, I've met blogs who really do inspire me. And that made me want to inspire too!

♥I have adsense now. I've never earned anything yet, but I am happy everytime my earning rises a cent. As this moment, I have 2.67 dollar. HAHAHA


6 comments:

Secret Obsession said...

Lucky you, you have adsense! Haha!:)

austineshane said...

I must first accumulate atleast a hundred dollar and I haven't reached 3 dollars yet. HEHEH

Secret Obsession said...

Don't worry you'll definitely get there! ;)

Unknown said...

I've had ad sense for so many months now + I'm at 24$ don't feel bad haha.

austineshane said...

Thanks Belle♥

austineshane said...

Hello Sabrina, I'm glad I'm not alone in that matter♥ :)