Sunday, January 26, 2014

Finding Solitude

   

 In this rambling world, finding a solitude isn't really simple.
...A place that relax not your body but also your mind and spirit.
...A place where you could reflect the beauty of life.
...A place that could remind you again and again that our life is indeed worth living.

 
I never thought these places could exist in real. I thought of them as fictional. I wish someday, I could be in here, look around, savor the beauty, hold a pen and paper, pour all my wonderful thoughts, and thank God for the solitude,  for the life He blessed me.



But even without all of these, I do thanked God for the ability He gave me to appreciate such wonder and to believe that wherever I am, whenever it is, a solitude can come from me, that I, myself, can bring that peace into me and to the people around me.
Life is beautiful. Believe it. Live it.
☆END☆OF☆POST

1 comment:

Supriya said...

aww its beautiful :')