Monday, May 19, 2014

Ranting here why I was on hiatus.

What am I thinking?
I do not know, honestly.
It's been a while. . .
I was away.
But not so far away.
I was just here, all the time.
But my mind,
NO, it's my spirit, maybe.
NO, IT WAS MY physical being that kept me away.
I was tired!
I AM tired!
So tired.
Not of life.
Nothing specific, but tired.
Maybe of the monotonous life.
Of the routine, I may say.
SO, I was not away, really.
I was just here but I opted not to move.
I opted not to update.
I opted not to even open my blog.
I hate me, yes.
It was my fault.
I chose it.
I preferred it.
Why?
Maybe I was afraid.
Afraid that I couldn't stand for it.
Afraid that I would miss it more.
So I went away.
Not really far away.
But enough for me to miss this.
Writing and posting in my blog.
It was fault.
I AM sorry now.
But no way of returning what I'd lost.
So I hope...
gladly hoping now...
That I will never ever just turn my back that easily.


No comments: