Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Be Early

Found this +Pinterest. For those who love, time is eternel.

Today is Wednesday, obviously. But my point of saying it here is not about or related to the photoquote above (I just love the quote by W. Shakespeare). It is that because I am  so proud of myself that in three (3) consecutive days, since Monday,  I was never late. Yup, I either arrived on time or earlier than that. Before you come up with a conclusion on how lazy I am, which is true at some point, let me explain myself.

In our office, we have this "gliding time schedule" or other people call it "flexi time". Our usual office hours in  a day is from 8 A.M. - 5 P.M. but we can time - in earlier than 8 or past 8 until 9 in the morning. If our time-in is past 9 A.M., we'll be considered late. Which always happened to me this previous months. Given that we time-in past 8, we need to extend after 5 P.M. until we can complete our 8 hours of duty. But there is this thing called "overtime". Our overtime, most of the time, reached up to the late hours of the evening (e.g. 11 PM or 12 midnight). And because I'm a sleepyhead, sleeping late will cause me to oversleep the next fay after. Hence, I am always late. 

SO NOW, my wish, my prayer and my goal is to continue what I have started this week. GO TO OFFICE EARLY. Thanks to my little sister whom I sent to school last Tuesday. Her class starts at 7 A.M. so we left early and after I sent her I went directly to my office. I arrive 7:48 in the morning. I never remember that happening since this year entered. 
Found this +Pinterest. Please, let me get what I want this time.

No comments: