Friday, September 12, 2014

Frozen

I sooo love the Disney movie FROZEN.
I guess everyone of us do.
Well for me, I watch it everytime I opened my laptop.
And I open my laptop everyday.
That made me lost of count of how many times I have watched Frozen already.
Haha.. so, just now,  I decided to searched the internet for Frozen quotes.
Well, I know almost all quotable quotes in the movie but as lazy as me,
I preferred to search the net.
And I picked my most favorites.
...not just in words but in photos.




♥♥♥

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there! Quick question that's completely off topic.

Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My
weblog looks weird when viewing from my apple iphone.

I'm trying to find a template or plugin that might be able to resolve this
issue. If you have any recommendations, please share.
With thanks!

Look at my homepage: Phyllis Mendoza