Friday, September 19, 2014

The Stolen Years and the value of letting go...

I was first intrigued of the title, so I decided to watch it.

The movie is about a young and so much inlove newly wed.
Everything in their relationship is so ideal ... or I may say, perfect.
But there's no really perfect in this world and so is their story.
The girl just wake up, from her hospital bed, and learn that she's divorced.
This story has a lot of unexpected turn of events.
But all in all, it shows unconditional love of two human beings for one another.

It made me remember a line from a song that says, "...letting go, is just another way of saying how much I love you so.."

This movie made me feel in love, happy, in love, happy, and in love again and happy again.
But it ended me becoming sad.

"If someone is destined to be your love,
If some place is waiting to be your home,
Take it please and never change.... Love . . ."


No comments: