Sunday, January 25, 2015

A Moment In Time

God made a wonderful place. It is for us to take notice.
We traveled for hours but it's all worthy.
The air is freezing cold but we didn't care.
Our longing of solitude are completely satisfied.
It's pure bliss.
Though we slide and fall. It didn't matter at all.
We just rise, with muds in our clothes, it's so much fun after all.
We are like children again, giggling in every step we are making.
Our body ached after, but we are sure to do it again.



Lovers in Bucari.

My flower story. It was like my life and the flower's life are one.
This one is so beautiful.

Bad me, I cut it out.

Took a picture with it.

I even tucked it on my ear.

I bring it with me.

Until I reached the peak, it was left with only few petals.

At the end of the mountain climbing, it had only one petal left.
Wanna see how it looks like now? Don't. It's brown and no petals at all. Poor flower. Another victim of mine.

No comments: