Sunday, February 22, 2015

Cafe, Breads, Pasta

Hi there. Unplanned moments are indeed the best. That makes me think to change my blog's name into "Unplanned Moments". Sounds great, isn't it? Well, I'll think about that.
So another unplanned moment happened last night and it was with my college buddies. Maybe if you happened to read a lot here, you will know that I'm more of "it's high school" when it comes to friends. But I got few too in college. So I met some of those few last night.

Angelie informed me. I excitedly agreed. But later in the afternoon, already past of the time that we are supposed to meet,Ii'm still lying in my bedroom with uneasy feeling in my stomach. Plus the fact that I'm already late, I doubted to go or not. Am glad I went.

So we met at SM Delgado and walked to Robinson's and decided to eat at Pizza Hut. We each got a soup, a pasta and a pizza. Imagine the state  of our stomachs after we finished all. My aching stomach continues to ache more. But it didn't stopped me. Angelie went first for she had to meet her office mate. The three of us continue to roam around downtown and then went to Esplanade. Our talks became more deep (not to serious, just a little) as the night became deeper. We sat down by the riverside and talked about our college life, our life, our boys (of our dreams? not really) and then life and boys and life again. We were like teenagers, feeling like grown-ups. But ooops, considering we are  all 24 years old, we are indeed grown ups. I don't know. All I know it was fun to talk your mind out that easily again to people you have never seen for quite a long time already. And that in some point, you feel that you are all really grown-ups. The perspectives changed into better. T'was nice. Just can't put it all into words.

Our groufie at Pizza Hut.
The following photos are all now taken from DITS (Dessersts In The Sky). Hence, the title.
That's somewhat their tagline. Cafe. Breads. Pasta. And also their wi-fi password. The cupcakes and cake were good. We haven't tasted all the varieties for they're quite costly, though reasonable enough. We are not the spender type of people too. We always seek for good but with cheap prices. We just pamper ourselves sometimes, like last night. Aside from the fact that we are still full and just finished our coffee at Esplanade, we decided to order and share a slice of cake and a piece of cupcake. But we find the cupcake in the first photo below intriguing so Karry bought it. Angelie was at the neighboring restaurant with her officemate also went there at DITS to meet us again. Then it was laughters and sweets and laughters again.
Tres Leches Cupcake at Php 45.00
Aphrodites Curse Chocolate Cake at Php 130.00 and
Cookies  'n Cream Cupcake at Php 45.00
We chose the Aphrodites Curse Cake among those other interesting varieties of cakes because of its name. The word "Curse" caught our attention and we just laughed at the thought of it. We said that we were cursed in love. Lol. We just said that for fun, okay.

Angelie, Robelyn and Karry Prell.
Karry.
Robelyn.
That's Me.
~SWEETS~

2 comments:

Lauren Emily said...

Looked like you had fun. Great post!

Lauren ~ Pretty Things And Polka Dots

Abigail Lennah said...

I will defintely have to keep that dessert place in mind when my family goes back to the Philippines to visit! :D (I'm Filipino, by the way, but I live abroad).

xoxo Morning
http://theworldthroughmywindowsill.blogspot.com/