Friday, July 25, 2014

For Fun Only

To be relieved from stress, I tried testing all the Magic Fun Apps I found in Facebook.
And here are my results . . .
I took this exam yesterday, 07-24-2014, and I hate to admit that I really get scared of this. Hahaha. Paranoia. I also write a future letter to myself and will be sent to me thru email on my death date above just for me to know or to remember if this one is really true. Hahaha. A bad joke.
I'm so proud of this result. These three are my most three whom I really confide everything about me. 
This one is very amusing. First, I'm NOT talented. I don't know how to sing, dance and act. Though, I love to sing. The second paragraph is so true. Lastly,  I don't agree for me to get ready in looking for a partner rather than waiting. Hehehe
This is too amusing. I don't even have a boyfriend and that marriage is 8 months to go.
This is true. Every little thing, including those non-sense, I chatted with her.
And I'm speechless about this one. Well, it's funny when you know that he is my crush before and everyone who know the two us, teases us.

No comments: