Saturday, July 26, 2014

Sooo High School

Tonight, I am so happy. I feel so high school again.
Indeed, high school life is one of the life's chapter that you will never ever forget.
My best of friends from then and until now are from high school.
It's like whatever I do and wherever I go, I cannot get away with my high school memories.
Angelie, for example, is my classmate from first year high school until we went to college and graduated. 
8 years of being classmates and bestfriends until now, well, we alsways joke that we are already do not like to see or to meet each other again. And even the facebook app I've posted yesterday here in blogger proved that all the people I always get acquianted with until now are from high school.  Just awhile ago, I talked with Rayssa over the phone for 30 mins. That was not enough actually, but that was all I got for a call. One of our topic is of course, about my high school crush that I still can't get away until now too.And now, just now, Angelie chatted me about the Facebook group created by my ever favorite teacher, Sir Pedz, and the creative projects we made during high school under his Mathematics class which he posted in fb made me more alive and excited despite it's already late in the evening. When I entered the group, I found out that my two projects were uploaded. I am very touched to discover that our projects were scanned then by Sir Pedz. He made it sure that our masterpieces will be forever alive by scanning each of them. On my part, I'm proud to say that most of my projects were made by me. But the two that sir Pedz uploaded in fb were made by my father, hahaha, thank you Pa. I still have the projects with 'til today, except for the Tessellation because Herwin, my classmate in 3rd year high school asked that project for him to bring home and because I didn't knew then how to say "NO", especially to a friend,  I gave in with a  sad feeling (like letting go of someone you love) and a hope that he will keep it for me. I wish he did. He said he liked it though I didn't knew why. Maybe becauseof the colors because he's a gay.
Wow! That was all 8 years ago. Lot of things have changed, like, I don't know now how to draw. I'm not as creative as I used to before. So, looking at the pictures below, I really wanna cry. A good cry. Things I was just dreaming and imagining in High School are, somehow, happening now. Inspite of these and those, I've reached this far already and High School is still like it happened yesterday.

I never felt so young again (though I'm just 23), so high school, after seeing these two. I miss such creativity.
Thank you Lord for this very wonderful day. I have good hopes for the future because of the happy memories I brought with me always.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I guess that's one advantage of scanner kk~ :) reliving the memories! <3
at saka masaya kaya mag-reminisce about everything esp. HS and all the firsts kk~ :) first prom etc. :)