Saturday, December 29, 2012

A MOON Light Night

A dinner promised by Mier Con to us if she will pass the LET. We know she will, and she did!
But we never knew that she's coming home. She chatted us to meet her sister (though, I have a little suspicion that she'll arrive herself, Angelie won't believe me) until I got to face-to-face with her in the Atrium. Pity Mier Con, I punched her everywhere in disbelief that my intuition is really true. Then we agreed in not telling Angelie that she's here til this beautiful night God gave us. We met inside the SM city with a "true to life Boxing Event" welcoming us.

The plates look like were done. But these are not ours, just inherited the table.
Having a random shots of MierCon and Angelie.
Can't still get the perfect stolen shot.

Couldn't be consider stolen.

Is this stolen? or Scripted? Couldn't remember.

Angelie!!! It must be stolen!

Couldn't believe this! In the Meantime by Iyanla Vanzant is in front of me.

MierCon bought this at the Booksale. The place I've always been searching to find this book. But I hadn't, except to that day I resisted buying it to wait for the day that its price will depreciate more. Parsimonious Shane!

Scripted! But just look at the HAIR, Angelie!

Angelie cannot get over of her hair. Haha

Nothing left to say.

Sweet, aren't they?

HA HA HA

Atlast the foods are here. . . for picture taking.

Just realize, forgot to pic the pizza.








Sent from Angelie's camera.

Doing as Director Angelie directed.

Blurry. Thanks to the, a young adult maybe, that Angelie had picked up (Picked up? cannot think of any other term for now) to get us 3 a picture.

1 comment:

austineshane said...

I never thought this was taken more than a year ago. Time flies so fast.