Tuesday, December 25, 2012

What's in the box?

What inside of this dusty and almost shattered box?

I made this box 7 or 8 years ago. It was a Natasha Shoe Box which I covered with an oslo paper. I personally drew that bear holding a bouquet of flowers and everything that surrounds it. I used my ever favorite tool in my art crafts, my color pastel. The purpose of that box is to keep letters from my beloved friends, but as we can all see, I put inside it all the memorable things that can fit inside it.



From Rianne, with love.
Remains of Florentino. Florentino is a tiny little bird that Rayssa found in the back part of WVSU. Florentino is named after rayssa's crushes. hehehe
I dont know where did Jocelyn got this. She just gave this to me and I just kept it.

This is from Miercon.
In the left is her letter for me.
In the right, I made it, pasting the little flower between our names and cover everything with glue, then with plastic cover. After that, I ironed it.
Shane, Mark, Jenny.
From Miercon, with love. Most are tissue papers... The biggest folded tissue paper right above contains the petal of the flower she gave me during my birthday way back in 4th year high school. Left above is a melted "snow bear" candy with a letter. Then, in the middle below, is the sand she gave from UAE.
Obviously, it's a Hair! :)
From 4-2 batch '07, with love. For my birthday they wrote every crazy things they had thought and posted it in the back wall of SOF Building along the entrance to QH. Glad I saw it immediately and detached it.
Close-UP.
From McJFAE, with love.

From special people I've met and known in my life, with love.
Sir Pedros way of knowing thyself.
From Angelie, with love.


No comments: