Saturday, December 15, 2012

Anti-Corruption Day

A walk for Corruption!
December 09, 2012

A blissful Sunday for me. I hadn't exercised for a long time and that day I got to jogged from esplanade to SM city searching for DOLE's line. I combined myself with all the departments and institutions I passed by, especially those in white, but there was no glimpse of DOLE until I reached the first group in line. I can feel the perspiration all over me as I tood in front of SM city waiting and hoping to see the DOLE's group. And there they were, one of the last groups in line in the parade. The line I never tried to search.
We ended at the Sports Complex by setting free of the doves that each departments and intitutions brought. They had all their white doves, a symbol of cleanliness and purity for our one united goal that day, fighting corruption. DOLE had their black spotted white doves.









Where am I? The one taking these pictures.

No comments: