Friday, January 24, 2014

Express Here

One of the purpose this blog was created is for me to interact with you.
We may not have the deepest conversation.
We may not see each other personally.
We may not know each other after this.
But the simple fact that once in a littlest while,
we've been on the same page,
think of the same thought,
is something more significant than not minding each other at all.

It would be nice to meet you.
It would be pleasurable to hear from you.
But I am certain, it would be amazing to learn your view.
On how you see things...
On how you are as a person.

So let me now give you this simple quote I saw somewhere in the world wide web.
The picture, I do not own, but the the words the quote is telling you is something that I find very sweet.
And that is what I am going to ask you.
What can you say about the quote?
Is it true?
What is your opinion?
...your views?
...or your thoughts?

"The most beautiful clothe
a woman can wear
is the arms of the man she loves."


2 comments:

Zaqwan Salleh said...

i guess thats true, but finding the one you love who love you back is the hardest part.

Supriya said...

beautiful.