Saturday, January 25, 2014

Talk to me


It's 3 am of the 25th of January of this year 2014 and I'm still wide awake.
Insomia? Nope.
I'm just here, cuddling my pillows, fighting the cold January night under my blanket and...
blogging!
Yes, I am still in my blog, obviously, writing this post.
But what am I suppose to write?
That is my question too.
So, what do you want me to write?
You want me to tell you about the people I'm always with?
There are lots of them, I tell you.
Maybe, I'll introduce each of them in just a brief way.
Let us start with my MAMA, a caring mother of all 4 children of her.
Even she's already tired, she always makes sure that we are all set.
She washes our clothes and iron it. She cooks for us. She sends my little sister in school everyday. She stays late at night to wait for me to arrive from the office. She takes good care of me and of my medicines. Oh! I didn't mean brief this way. I just simply have so much to tell about mama.
Now, I want you to know my PAPA, a hardworking man. He works in order to provide for us. They said, I was once a papa's girl. And Ooops! He is good in singing. Something that I haven't inherited from him.
My BROTHER and 2 SISTERS. Namely Mark, Jenny and Kei in accordance to their age. I am the eldest, by the way. We are always like cats and dogs, but believe me, we really love each other in our own ways.
My FRIENDS. Best of friends, may I say. I met them all when I was in high school. 
ANGELIE is my classmate since 1st year high school up to 4th year in college. What can I say about her? Nothing really, or maybe, there's too much I can say. 8 years in school and until this time, we have known each other for almost 11 years now. She is my best friend. I don't need to communicate to her, to be with her, for us to maintain our friendship. She's just there, I trust, anytime we'll be needing each other.
CYREL, the one that calls me "my bear". A sweet friend and a strong one. She's a Physical Therapist, a dancer, and a singer. She's one of my mentor in singing. Sadly, I'm very hard to be taught.
FATIMA, the one I love to call "Fat" and which she doesn't like. So I call her "tim" and which I feel awkward. She's a Medical Technologist. I remember in high school, she have always a sibit (a pin-like that can be closed) in her then.
JACQUELYN is the most annoying one. She'll be surely happy if she will see this. She would love to know that she has annoyed me. Well, this very cute little lady Nurse always get annoyed with me first whenever she tries to annoy me and failed.
JUER is my nanay back then in school. But we're not always together now. She migrated to Canada with her family. I admire her seriousness in life and even when she pranks about life. 
MAILA is our CAT Corps Commander. A woman like her, imagine how tough she is? Hey, she's our Ms. Poise too. In the midst of our clumsiness then, and sometimes 'til now, she manages to have her poise always with her. 
MARY is both brilliant in mind and heart. And life is in the peak of testing her right now. I believe though, her faith will make all these and that what she has right at the moment will become an inspiring history of her meaningful journey.
MIER CON, this lady is indeed the very best example of a lady. She carries herself in graciousness and speaks graciously. But don't ever underestimate her physical prowess. There are maybe views of her that for others are hard for the mind to bear, but I assure you, always soft for the heart to accept. She's also oceans away from me now, physically.
RAYSSA is another hopeless romantic like me. She's my buddy in travelling. Our present goal is going to churches we've never been. She really believes in making wishes whenever you visited a church for the first time. I don't really believe in that, but I do made a wish too. Anyway, I'll lose nothing if I believe. Before 2013 ended, we almost lost each other, but that was just one of the dramas friends need to surpass sometimes.
RIANNE is a bestfriend since my 1st year high school. My buddy in all the madness I can think of then. She used to run from one shadow to another to keep herself away from the heat of the sun. She was afraid to become tanned. We are miles away too. She have now the greatest gift of her life, baby pot, my handsome godchild Miggy boy. I miss them both.
SHEDEN is the coolest among all. No ups and down. I don't know. She's so good in covering up her mood. She's in Qatar now. She's fearless too.
My OFFICEMATES, the people I am with most of the time now, up until in the late evening.
MA'AM JUN, DV and JANNI, the three that are very close to me. My buddies in the office and in going to Hypermarket. They are whom I let out my complaints too.
AND SO THESE ARE THE PEOPLE that can truly say something about me. The people that journeys with me. The people that sees my ups and downs and still stays with me.
Oh Oh Oh, how could I forgot?
If there's ONE that is always with me, that would be HIM. My Father in heaven who always looks upon me. Who never abandoned me and carried me everytime I cannot longer stand the pain in me. He's my saviour. I do not need to tell Him everything, to explain to Him. He knew already. He always understands me, no matter what.
This isn't long already?
Anything more you'd still like to know from me?
Then come back here next time.
We'll talk again like this. No bars in between. As open as this one.
It's 1 minute before 9am now. Oh, of course, don't worry! I have taken my rest. I fell asleep at around 4 am. I cannot stand to stay awake anymore. I'm not that healthy as you think. But thank God I managed.
So just come back here soon.

Hasta la vista?
♡E♡N♡D

No comments: