Sunday, August 10, 2014

Lately...

Lately, I've been watching over and over again these following movies:

The Proposal
Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds
This movie is my stress reliever. I always have a good laugh on the scene where Margaret (Sandra Bullock's character) did the chant in the woods. I also love when Andrew (Ryan Reynolds' character) sang his lung out the It Takes Two (to make a thing go right).

Angels and Demons and The Da Vinci Code
Tom Hanks

My favorite line from Angels and demons is "Let the angels guide you". I had read and like better their book version. I love this because I was like having the adventure myself while reading/watching. The churches and the sculptures are both intriguing and beautiful. I felt like I had traveled Europe, especially France and Rome, when I read/watched the two. In their books, Robert Langdon (character of Tom Hanks) has always ended with a romance to his leading lady. In the movies, no love story was developed. Between the two, I like Angels and Demons more. That one is really intense. The Da Vinci Code on the other hand is quite disturbing, maybe that is the reason why it became highly criticized. I'm a catholic but my faith is stronger than whatever I saw and heard. After all, Dan Brown is a fiction writer. I'm excited too for The Lost Symbol to become a movie.

Starting Over Again
Toni Gonzaga and Piolo Pascual
In this movie, I got a heavy heart. Well, that is because I can relate much to the character of Toni G. in this movie. The feelings of Toni towards the similarities of her father and her boyfriend (Piolo's character) is very familiar with me. Hence, I'm confused and afraid at the same time that I can make a wrong decision like Toni did. They two didn't end up together in the end of the movie and that's what I'm being sad more. Just being paranoid that it will happen to me someday. Haha. Speaking of movie fanatic.My favorite line from this movie is " How do I unlove you?".

Maybe This Time
Sarah Geronimo and Coco Martin

I have a crush on Coco Martin. Though I don't like his loveteam with Sarah, I ended up liking the movie. It gave me all the hopes that was lost by watching Starting Over Again. Well, this movie made me believe again of first love never dies.

Hahaha. You can think of me as a non - sense and immature movie fan but I'm happy with that. Trust me, that feeling of mine just come and go. I didn't really apply them in my real life. They are inapplicable anyway.

No comments: