Sunday, August 10, 2014

Random Pick

I picked these pictures randomly. Random as in i uploaded it here in my blog without knowing what pictures are they. I just found them all in the computer's download folder and the file names are all numbers so there's no way for me to identify the. Well, I'll share them anyway.
She is my younger sister Jenny. 
I downloaded this in Flickr to be used as a background in my proshow.
Same above. But hey, I love the clouds and the blue sky here. So calming.
Got this from Flickr too. I wish my home to have this view.
This one is kind of inspirational. I don't remember downloading this. Maybe my sister did or I did it but a long time ago.
This one's message is cute. Is there really a word forgiver? Kindly enlighten me.  I don't remember downloading this too. 

No comments: