Thursday, January 22, 2015

Miles

Yay! It's 2015! And I want my first post in 2015 to be about Miles Teller.
I'm not a big fan of foreign movies.
I seldom watch movies too.
I know only few hollywood stars by their name and face.
I heard a lot of names. I see a lot of faces of hollywood.
But only few that I know both of their name and face.
And when I say few, it would not be more than 10.
Yah, that's little.
Angelina Jolie is my only favorite among those few that I know.
But I happened to watch this "Two Night Stand" movie out of boredom.
And Alec, the guy's name in the movie really did caught my attention.
I usually didn't care to know the names of the actor of the movies I've watched
but this Alec guy made me paused the characters' name in the end of the movie
to look who's this Alec guy is.
And he is Miles Teller.

Well, somehow, I can see my local celebrity crush Arjo Atayde in him.
But if you will compare their features, I don't know if there's really a resemblance.
Just that I thought of Arjo Atayde when I first saw the character of Alec.

After I learned his screen name, what I did next is of course, I googled him.
So he's Miles Alexander Teller in real life. I really now love the name Alexander.
He is 3 years older than me and I found it just PERFECT. Lol!
And because I got interested of him, I also watched another two movies of him.
The 21 & Over which he's a little naughty in there. Hey, the movie is quite touching too, just that, forgive me, I really don't understand it's ending. But I'll make sure to find time and watch that movie again and again until I'll understand it fully.
That Awkward Moment movie of him is simply nice too. It talks about friendship and love and life.

This is from 21 & Over.
This picture of him holding a toilet pump is from "Two Night Stand."
This is from "Two Night Stand Also" and this is when I first thought that I like him.
He got a lot of face scars because of the car accident he had years ago. Well, I don't know everything about him yet. Just starting to know him. I'm glad to find another inspiration in him. Nothing's really serious here, though. Just fangirling!

No comments: